Sunday, June 27, 2010

Slow cooker recipe ideas

 I love my slow cooker at the moment with all the busy-ness in the days since this season of illness came, I am very concious of how it is good to have the early evening settled & dinner made ahead of time & hot & smelling fab when everyone comes in. I found this free e-book of slow cooker recipes that are a little different from the usual ho- hum slow cooker casseroles. I thought I’d like to share it with you:

http://www.recipelion.com/master_images/RecipeLion/Slow-Cooker-Suppers-eCookbook-1(1).pdf

it has some really nice sounding new ideas that I am looking forward to trying. I will post my favourites and I’d appreciate if you try some too leave me a comment of what you thought & we can put some new ideas into our meal plans- I am going to try the golden chops this week
have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment